Thursday, September 08, 2005

In the Mirror

In the mirror
i see
the Me in my body

it is flawed..
illness,restlessness,age,
and yet,
it is the part of me
that houses my soul.

Despite its imperfections
it is the instrument
that lets me measure
the hours from
sunrise to dusk
from sunset to down.

It lets me feel
the cold wind on my leg
the heat of the sun's rays
on my face.
It lets me rejoice
in the waters of a morning bath
and the velvet winds of evening.

It lets me savor
the minted freshness of iced tea
and the cool yellow sweetness
of lemon pie.

It lets me listen
to the white-capped waves
that relentlessly pound
the yielding shore.

It lets me wonder
at the river of senses
through which i wade
knowing that body and soul
are one in this life

My spirit exalts
the beauties of this world
through
the wondrous gift
that is my body....


...always be grateful and God will bless us.
-qistina-

2 comments:

Masy 8/9/05 3:03 PM  

pandainye dak lalings cakap omputih....malu sndiri..*tunduk mengalah*
sedap aa laling..nanti watkan sajak utk kite boleyyy?? ;)

lady 10/9/05 11:25 AM  

askum lalingss..
timer kasih ek bawa diri laling kedlm umah kita yg sederhana ni..
alaa lalings..sesajer laa tu..dia tu lagi terrer merrer..

saya tak reti hias umah..langsir pun takder..segan!!adeh..

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP